septiembre 14, 2008

FRAGMENTOS DE ROLAS QUE ME PONEN MUCHO...

You can tell me All the trouble’s gone Before you reach the sky


The nights has strange moonlight It's so confusing Alone I watch the sky Tired and breathing
But if you want me I won't be so alone You can always Fool the sun


Walking in my sleep at night And you can´t have me Can´t have meEver


Walking in my sleep So you can´t have me Disappeared, gone You have gone out of my dreams


I was sane until you cameSaw your face it was so strange I could not take it Ruined me with your disease Changed my heart and broke my dreams I could not take it How can it feel so good to die? Help me to find another you Try to understand it It was a hard time I could not se Inside you Help me...


The world is gray, you're all alone Maybe if someone helps you know The emptiness that brings you down Keeps you searching for the ground You're searching for the ground You look up to the light and you feel How suddenly it's easier to breathe The echoes of the past fade away You're happy to believe in another day You're happy that you’re living another way


We had fun but there's nowhere to go No directions, we're here in a row Came from heaven, we're down on the ground No more dreams, we have swallowed them all We had fun but we're pushed to the floor Nothing last we will always want more Feeling colder, it's hard to move on Bitter days toughen the passion long gone We're shivering, no way to sleep We're falling deep in crystal seas We waste our lives to chase a dream We've burnt the path to what is real Let's give it a try One more trip makes us want to go back To the place that we belong'Cause there ain't no way To take out the pain from a crash of coming down



We walk on the grass, the wind is warm No need to say what's in our hearts We both know it's never gonna last I wanna escape, I wanna fightInstead I just put on a smile'Cause there's no way I can get out Falling downTo a different world somehowFalling downCan someone help me outI'm gonna wait until you comeI'm gonna stay inside my wallsLet's pretend nothing's wrongHold me nowWe lay in the grass, our bodies so tiredYou think everything's gonna be alrightYou don't wanna know how I feel inside


Every time I look in your eyesI don't know what to doEvery time I have you near meI don't know how to feel



You flow like an angel to meThen you fell and broke your wingsIt was never meant to lastYou were just a ghost from the pastI thought you really could be realThat my heart was ready to bleedWhen I walked through pain and fearYou would certainly disappearYou know that I love youYou know what I needYou know that I find you so tender so sweetWe walked through the darknessWe walked in the sunWe shared our sorrowsWe shared our loveYou said that you loved meYou said that you caredSo how could I know I had something to fearI don't know where you areI know that you're hurtI should have been able to send you aloneYou came like a stranger to meAnd you said you were for realNow I do know where this would endI was cold and I needed a friendI turned on the light so you could seeI was stuck in some other dreamStill my eyes were crystal clearYou came closer and shattered my tears



You said that you loved meYou said that you caredSo how could I know I had something to fearI don't know where you areI know that you're hurtI should have been able to send you aloneGo, how could you say you wanted to goWhen my diamond was starting to growWhen you knew that I wanted you soYou left me alone

No hay comentarios.: